A Blog About Nothing....

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12 NIV

Friday, June 20, 2008

Huntington Beach

hello! so we're back from California. We got in an hour later than we thought we were and my parents picked us up with IN-N-OUT!!!! YES! soooo good! especially b/c we had hardly anything on the plane. then once we got home at 12:30am we woke up my sister and looked in on my sleeping niece Aubrey. She is super huge! she's started to pull herself up and walk around the tables.

So we got in bed around 1:30am after talking to my fam. we got up on Thursday morning and drank coffee and talked for a while before JB and I went to get our hair done! YES!!!! soooo great. Not only did we get to talk and hang out with Jodie (our amazing hair stylist) and her daughter Meghan, but we also got our hair cut and now I'm several shades lighter too! Wooo Hooo! I LOVE my hair!

So after our hair we headed over to my dentist of 23 years. The ladies in that office are so fun! I was super excited to see and talk with them. We got our teeth cleaned, mine were pretty bad...my teeth haven't been cleaned for over a year! not a good thing....I need to floss MUCH more! :)

After the dentist we packed up our crap again and headed out to Huntington Beach! My brother-in-laws family has a beach house about a block from the beach...can you believe it! WOW! Here's a couple pictures of the beach...

So on Friday we all went to the farmers market. Walked around the little downtown area and had coffee. Had dinner and JB and I walked to the beach to get some pictures of the sunset. Saturday we had a big breakfast, then JB and I laid out at the beach. We got tan!!! Then got ready and went out to dinner at a Brewery in Huntington. great fun! After that we hung out and of course went to bed late....just like every other night!! :) We got up early to get to church in Chino.....
....to be continued! :-D

1 comment:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

your trip sounded super fun!