A Blog About Nothing....

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12 NIV

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spinach & Mushroom Quiche

So I made a spinach and mushroom quiche yesterday. I looked up recipes online to find one but I would always be short a few items so I made up my own! here it is! it was yummy...

1 cup of fresh spinach (most recipes you can use frozen)
1/2 -1 cup of fresh mushrooms
1 tbsp butter
salt & pepper
Put mushrooms butter and seasonings together in a fry pan and fry up. Add the spinach at the very end since it only take about a minute for it to wilt.

Take a refrigerated pie crust (or make your own) and press it into the bottom and sides of a pie plate.

Wisk up about 6-8 eggs and add the spinach and mushroom mixture and whatever shredded cheese you like. Pour into the pie crust. Bake at around 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

so...that's my recipe. Add bacon or ham or what ever vegies you like! :-D

HAPPY COOKING!!!! and eating! ;-)

No comments: