A Blog About Nothing....

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12 NIV

Friday, August 1, 2008

updates....

hello friends! i just realized that i haven't written in awhile!

On the job front.....I'm trying to get as much work at Western Seminary as possible! I've contacted the bookstore and library people to get jobs there. I have a meeting next week Wednesday with Mary at the bookstore. She had mentioned that she would need help on Thursday and Friday. And I'm hoping that the library will take me Monday through Wednesday. I'm trying to get as many hours as possible! :) And how great would it be to WALK to work!!!!! I'm really hoping this all works out....so I'm asking for some prayer. :) If you could send up a little prayer that would be fantastic!!!! :-D

This weekend JB and I are going away for the weekend with a girl I used to work with, Heidi, and her boyfriend Kyle. His family has a cottage up north. So that should be super fun!

No comments: